Monday, August 12, 2013

Fitness Journey: Day 1

Today began my fitness journey and let me tell you, it was not pretty.  For the majority of my life I have been active whether it was doing Karate, playing Tennis, being a Cheerleader, etc ...  But I have to admit for past 5 years I've gotten progressively less fit and lazy.  I lost the urge/drive to stay fit and
slim and physically appealing to myself and others.  A lot of factors contributed to this fitness halt, but the main one was the process of figuring out and accepting who I am as a person.  Now that I am even more secure in myself it is time that I got physically healthy again.  I want to regain my strength, increase my stamina, tone and define my body and gain a good amount of muscle.  With all that said today marks Day 1 of my Fitness Journey and I used Shawn T's; Focus T25.  I am dead TIRED.  This is a clear indication of how out of shape I am because day one was really a killer for me.  Heavy breathing, bad form, sore and tight muscles.  I know that in time I will get back into the fitness groove but today was really a kick in the ass.  I hope that you'll follow me on this journey as I strive for progress.

Day 1 Pics











No comments:

Post a Comment