Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hair Journey: Before Pics (August 1, 2013)

So on July 25, 2013 I decided to embark on a Natural Hair/Growth Challenge.  This is going to be soooo hard because I have no patience when it comes to growing my hair.  I hope that this challenge will
help teach me to have a greater patience as well as the correct way to care for my hair.  I would love to have long, full, kinky curly hair and so this challenge will help me achieve that goal.  This journey will also be therapeutic for me  as  a way to regain and rebuild the person I was and transform me into the person that I a meant to be since my fiance passed away two years ago.  All in all this is just the beginning of a long journey.  I cannot wait to see the progress. No patience already lol.  Enjoy my initial length pics for this month below.



Front Side 1
Side 2  Back 1 

Back 2

No comments:

Post a Comment